My 97 year old mom had a stroke on March 5 2018. She is in…

Customer Question
My 97 year old...

My 97 year old mom had a stroke on March 5 2018. She is in an acute hospital in the state of Alabama now. She has Medicare and a supplemental insurance. The case manager says after 14 days the doctors will decide if she goes to a skilled nursing facility and to be accepted I as her next of kin have to do a full asset report. I refused to do it. I need advice please.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Alabama

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I live in Virginia but my mom lives in Alabama

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/13/2018
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Michael Bradley

why have you not given a full asset report for your mother?

Don't want them to take all her hard earn money.
Please call

the phone call request is saying payment failed

Up dated payment

it is still showing payment failure

I would contact customer service and they can clear it up

1(###) ###-####/p>