If you recall in my case with the renters insurance I was…

if you recall in my...
if you recall in my case with the renters insurance I was given a check for less than the value you. You told me I can cash the check without prejudice and send a letter stating that. Can you respond to this question with a without prejudice letter to send to my insurance company?
3/13/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't understand what exactly goes into the without prejudice letter. Can you word one for me? I assume its not more than 3 or 4 lines.
I hereby accept payment reserving al rights and without prejudice.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you. Acceptable.
Very welcome.
Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
INFOLAWYER, Attorney