The only form I have to bring to my probate hearing in 2…

The only form I have...
The only form I have to bring to my probate hearing in 2 days is a DE-120 (Notice of Hearing Proof of Service). Do I have to file that beforehand or just bring it to court?I don't want to make a commute if I don't have to.
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You really need to have this on file prior to hearing. They are liable to reset the case unless you do so. You can try and overnight mail it to probate court here where case is filed or you may have to drive it in. Sorry just trying to be honest here. They look for that in order to ensure other side received notice of hearing so it is important.

I appreciate the chance to help you and wish you the best.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer