Y AM I IN ARBITRATION? Y DIDN'T "BAR" RECTIFY THIS MATTER?

Customer Question
Y AM I IN ARBITRATION...
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/13/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
if i signed "contract", its his and binding... why am i in arbitration? when i reached out to state bar, why didn't
they rectify? why am i in arbitration? if they sent me a check for $13 k , why wasn't i sent to small claims for other $3,000?
Did the contract have an arbitration clause? If not and you didn’t consent you may motion to dismiss.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
i don't know... may have? but at any rate,; why couldn't i sue for remaining $3,000 in small claims court? why did i have to put full $16k and arbitrate that, pay41000, seeing how they wrote check for $13, 000?
finally: is it too late to file against doctor? i haven't been paid anything [no one has]
If in agreement signed all claims would be decided in arbitration.
if in "agreement" WHEN?
Any agreement with party that sued or you want to sue that has arbitration would require all claims between them to arbitrated. You don’t want some Claims arbitrated and others in court as all should be in one place. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Tina, Lawyer