I bought a used car with hidden defects, aim a 79 year old…

Customer Question
I bought a used...

I bought a used car with hidden defects, aim a 79 year old incap veteran, what can I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Florida, thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I call them to return the car bought on Friday called on monday

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can I return the car without charges?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/13/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Was this from a dealership?

Pat Fisher Nissan at Titysville, Florida

I have two more questions:

1. How many times have you returned the vehicle for repairs?

2. Were these repairs covered under the warranty?