I need a criminal lawyer in Utah or practices in Utah *I…

Customer Question
I need a criminal...

I need a criminal lawyer in Utah or practices in Utah *I live in Colorado) For a Crimalcase

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He has been convicted ( or Railroaded, hE IS PERMANENTLY DISABLE ANDHIS RIGHTS HAVEBEEN VIOL;ATED Sorry hit the caps lock

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Utah Vernal

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is a sexual offense case

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
I have documentation and am in contact with the lawyer that had helped him get ssdi
3/13/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I'm sorry but what is your legal question for us? State law for bids any of the attorneys on this site from representing anyone from this site.

I am fro colorado My son is in Utah state prison system he has aspergers and was convicted of felony exploitation of a miner in vernal utah Anyway he was collecting pictures as he does like asperger people do and was caught I need help he is innocent of even thinking about exploiting a child he was just collecting
Aspergers is a form of autism and which is to say it is a lesser case of autism.

Thank you for your reply

I understand but what is your question for me regarding this matter?

I need a lawyer to appeal and get the case to see if we should even appeal
I live in colorado and can't seem to find one that will work vernal
I can explain this all he had pictures a collection of the wrong kind he had no intent does not even realize there were victims. I was not allowed to provide documents for the trial. He does not even know if he was read his rights or signed a paper with it on it. He just did as he was told and took a plea bargin.
This completely wrong he should at least had a guardian at leithem

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry, but if he needs legal representation, then you will need to go to the local attorneys in the area for representation, as we cannot represent him from this site. You can get a local criminal appeals attorney at the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or from the state bar. State law forbids the attorneys on this site from representing anyone from this site.