Can a California licensed attorney partner up in a law

Can a California licensed...

Can a California licensed attorney partner up in a law corporation with a foreign licensed attorney that has registered and taken the bar in February?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Please read my question

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks

3/13/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Hi: Please take your time.
Phone call session started

Hello! I see that you requested a phone call. That’s great news! I have just one caller ahead of you, but you will be live on the phone with me in about 30 minutes.

1. You can save me as a favorite if you would like.

2. For your benefit, you can also click here in the future to request me individually.

3. Don’t forget, if you haven’t already, you can always sign up for a membership with Just Answer and start asking more questions for cheap.

4. Don’t forget to tell your friends about justanswer.com!