In 2008 my wife signed my name onto an election ballot ih…

Customer Question
In 2008 my wife...

In 2008 my wife signed my name onto an election ballot ih califronia. Is there any legal recourse I should take since we are going thru a divorce?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Papers have been filed with the court but not served

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. Have you reported this to the State?

No
Did you want to take action against your wife for this action?
what kind of action?
Reporting fraud?

This is the link to report her for election fraud http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/publications-and-resources/voter-complaint/

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you. If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund. You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out. Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars? Thank you for your consideration.