We are face foreclosure sale of our house March 21 and we…

Customer Question
We are face foreclosure...

We are face foreclosure sale of our house March 21 and we need help to stop it

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?

We live in Florida, we hired an incompetent attorney firm LAWYERASAP

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, the first sale of the house sched 12/28/17. We stop with a chapter 13 filed proof se. Then it was reschedulr for March 21. We found an attorney Dellutri , I believe they are very good but they said since the foreclosure judgement was determined in August 2017 and we didn't know and we we didn't know we could object. Really the first we heard of the dissicion until Dec 2018. We have found 2 lawyers that said we at have a case but they will not procee because of some rule. My husband knows more about this. But he is really a wreck

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My husband is committed to fighting this case we have ALL our equity in this home and we feel that everything is stacked in favor of the banks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/13/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 4 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. I am sorry to hear about this. Was the foreclosure contested? What defenses were raised?

No we were not made aware that we could contest until 30 days before sale date which was too lare

So you were served with a summons and complaint and did not take any action or respond to it? Then, found out about the sale date? Did anyone try and vacate the judgment?