I have several question to ask if i have legal rights to…

I have several question...

I have several question to ask if i have legal rights to have a law suit against a mental health clinic if i don't could you tell me what knolged i need to do so against this clinic

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Montello Wisconsin the mental health clinic is in Westfield Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No because of all the dirt this clinic had going against from payees to the law to other clinics kin the area

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been seeing this clinic for a good not that care i got from the dr. given me i recently started seeing a dr. at human service here in Marquette county none of these dr. will refur me to a nuerolgist excuse myh spelling

3/13/2018
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. There are certainly reasons that open up a mental health clinic to liability. Can you explain what occurred so I can tell you the type of action(s) you have against the clinic.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thearets Getting a payee without court saying refuse to send a bank print out of checking acct. payee not not doing her thing the way it should have case manager keeping this and other things a way from me finding out all of human service not allowing totelling me what went on with the money i recived from social security in the amount of over 16,000.00 dollars i never neu what it went for i never recived any of that money even if it went to food let alone gas for my car cause i had to find a job icould get food or ciggaretts and gas inever nue who had after i got back on ssdi

You want to file a complaint against them with the State and sue them for mistreatment.

This is a link for the form to file a complaint with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/clientrights/complaints.htm

Would you like me to provide a link for personal injury attorneys in your area that provide FREE consultations? You have a civil rights action as well.

Are you online with me?

This is a link for personal injury attorneys that provide FREE consultations http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/personal-injury-plaintiff/westfield/wisconsin

I will also provide a link for civil rights attorneys. One moment please.

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/civil-rights/montello/wisconsin

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

Are you online with me?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
iam kinda broke right now i hope you understand

Can you rate my service positively, there is no additional cost and you can still obtain a refund.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i realy would like to call you back latter perhaps this coming monday

Phone calls are an extra fee. If you rate my service positively you can return to the question at anytime with follow up questions.

If you want to set up a telephone call with the site you will contact customer service. The site arranges all telephone calls.

Call Customer Care

Please have your Order ID available when calling Customer Care

US / Canada 1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

Thank you for using JA!

Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Please feel free to return at any time to this question. Thank you.

Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney