I'm on SS and VA and very ill I live in bed or wheelchair. I…

I'm on SS and...

I'm on SS and VA and very ill I live in bed or wheelchair. I rec'd a paper wanting to sue me for a car accidet that happened three cars. I roll into her know she is claiming all things when there where us a bump. whaat shoud I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

California and I don't have the car anymore her was merceesds

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing was filed until two weeks ago someone served papers on this is how I know

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need my money for to have home care.

3/13/2018
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

Did you have insurance at the time of the accident?

Do you own your own home? If so, do you know how much equity is in it?

Lucy, Esq., Attorney
No insurance until next day. I own no property I', 69 years old
Phone call session started