How to do annulment in Queens County, New York

Customer Question
how to do annulment in Queens County, New York
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/13/2018
Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

What is the reason for the annulment? The reason must fit within one of five categories.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what are those categories?

You can seek an annulment if you want to have a court declare that your marriage is no longer valid, even though it may have been valid when you first got married. There are five reasons you can use to get an annulment of your marriage:

• Too young to give consent to get married
  • Lack of mental capacity to give consent to get married
  • Lack of physical capacity to consummate the marriage
  • Consent for the marriage obtained by force, duress, or fraud
  • Incurable mental illness for a period of five years or more

We can discuss this more if you want to do so.

If you have further questions or you need further assistance, just let me know.

If not, please remember to rate my answer between 3 to 5 stars without any additional costs to you. That is how I get credit for answering your question. Best regards.

Hello again:

I am checking in with you to see if you need further help. If you need more, just let me know.

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney