In my request of withdraw, should I write in the subject:

Customer Question
request of withdrawal or Notification...
In my request of withdraw, should I write in the subject: request of withdrawal or Notification of withdrawal?
tks!
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
What are you withdrawing from?

an o1 petition- I129.

Is this an immigration question?

sorry I didn’t specify it;))

Let me opt out of your question so that one of our immigration attorneys can respond ... I do not handle immigration questions :)

Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

One may list the subject as notification of withdrawal. The department will not refund the application fee. A copy of the application or the receipt number is ***** be included as well.

Hello; just checking in on the above.
If you have further questions please post here and I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Otherwise
kindly rate positively (hopefully you feel I have earned 5 stars) to help maintain my high customer satisfaction score and so I know you were satisfied with my services.

The above information is for educational purposes only. An attorney in one's jurisdiction can be located at https://www.americanbar.org/groups/legal_services/flh-home.html
Thank you.