My husband and I owe a bill, we went to court. We set up…

Customer Question
My husband and I...

My husband and I owe a bill, we went to court. We set up arrangement to pay 75/month. My husband applied for a disability and got it, can the lawyer for the bill take full cost of the bill even tho we have agreement to pay the bill?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ilinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

About the disability

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that we need to keep the payment arrangement I am the only one working

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
3/13/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 5 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. So your concern is that now that he is receiving disability, they will take more than agreed?