I had asked a question earlier about a situation where a…

Hi, I had asked a...
Hi, I had asked a question earlier about a situation where a nurse practitioner put her hands on me in the NICU while I was visiting my baby. I did have additional question: What we really want is for this person to be fired from the hospital, is it legal for us to ask the administration to fire her in lieu of a lawsuit?
3/13/2018
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. You have every right to express the outcome you would like to see that will resolve this matter.
Ok so would threatening a lawsuit if she isn’t fired be considered extortion?
I would be careful in my wording of a request to resolve the situation with dismissing the employee. I would let the administration know that I felt this would be the desired result. If they fail to take action you would now have the option to file a lawsuit.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

Do you have any additional questions for me?

Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Thank you!
You are most welcome.