Car rental Civil case. Georgia. This is a Car rental Civil…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Car rental...

Second opinion] Car rental Civil case

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is a Car rental Civil Case so I need someone in this fieldSo I rented a car in California ...while I was a student. I leave in Georgia. While I was renting the car the customer service /store manager told me that I don't need the insurance since I was renting with the Master Card (Capital one) .. that they have an insurance that covers it. Unfortunately I had an accident while returning the car and they reached out to me I filled a case with Capital one , and also provided them with my insurance ... and provided them with capital one claim..they never reached out to me again..only for me today to receive a letter from a police officer in my house in GA today that I have been served and need to response within 30 days .. I don't know what to do , how to proceed what to respond and I am seriously broke at the moment to even hire a lawyer I need an advice ..

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 4 days by:
3/17/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Are you asking if you are liable where told not to secure insurance and were given rental insurance?