A loan company can force my neighbor to build his house and…

A loan company can force...
A loan company can force my neighbor to build his house and septic system so it does not pollute my property. Can I sue the loan company to encourage them to take action.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!You can sue neighbor which may prompt lender to act to protect its collateral and loan repayment.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
My logic: The defective construction will pollute my property (very flood prone, septic system wrong location, causing entire job to be a wrong). This can only occur if lender ----continues to make payments for continuing defective construction. So I can ask lender to withdraw loan, if owner does not correct pollution situation. Lender's agreement, stated owner required to Notify them of Environmental complaints. If lender declines, I can sue lender for being ---real cause--- of the pollution of my adjacent lot. Yes or No.

Yes, but I would name both lender and neighbor

Good luck. Kindly rate me 5 stars for the answer.

INFOLAWYER, Attorney