How can I get a bond for a denied bond. South carolina.

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get a bond for a denied bond

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

South carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Meaning what

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Are you talking about bond for a criminal case? If so, what sort of a case and why was bond denied?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Tina, Lawyer