Have a few questions about modifying a parenting plan. I’m…

Have a few questions about...
Have a few questions about modifying a parenting plan. I’m in Washington State. I feel like I have a pretty complex situation and would like to get someone else’s perspective after being given the facts.
3/13/2018
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
What can I answer for you?

We have an order from another state and we have filed to have it registered here. It is my understanding that Washington state must uphold the existing order? My ex wife lost all rights and has very limited visitation. She continues the same behavior that is exhibited in the final judgement. She also also relocated here. She instigates and is very rude and obnoxious. We are wanting to file a modification order, requesting supervised visitation and a pysch eval. The kids counselor recommended eval. I just need to know what documents and order must they be filed
I have attached the final order that describes her behavior

There is no order attached. But, yes, each state does generally give "full faith and credit" to the orders of another state. Please let me know if I've answered your question. If I have answered your question, if you wouldn't mind, could you please take a moment to submit a rating so that I receive credit for working with you. If you have any follow up questions I would be *happy* to answer them. Experts only get credit for the time and effort we spend on our answers if you rate positively - 5 stars is definitely appreciated but not required! It DOES NOT cost you anything at all to submit a rating; it just allows me to get credit for helping you - otherwise I get no credit at all. You CAN still ask follow up questions after rating. There may be a lag between your question and my answer; this is because I'm either not at my computer or helping someone else but I assure you I will ALWAYS come back and answer your question.

You would need to file a motion to modify the custody/parenting order.

Just about every conceivable family court motion can be found here: http://www.courts.wa.gov/forms/

The order was attached to my second message

There wasn't anything attached but that's okay... I can still answer your question without a copy of the order itself :) Each state does generally give "full faith and credit" to the orders of another state. You'll need to contact the court that granted the order and have the case transferred to the state that you would like to enforce the order. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney