IS THE NEOTHINK SOCIETY AQ SCAM?? _____________________.

Customer Question
IS THE NEOTHINK SOCIETY...

IS THE NEOTHINK SOCIETY AQ SCAM?? _____________________

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

CALIFORNIA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I HAVE RECEIVED AN IMPRESSIVE INVITATION TO JOIN AND I RESPONDED AFFIRMATIVELY AND I PURCHASED SEVERAL OF THEIR BOOKS FROM AMAZON.. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO CONTACT ME IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am working on your answer now. I am sorry for the delay. It takes some time to prepare a complete answer. Please note the phone call requests are generated automatically from the system. I do not control them.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Gerald

Thank you for your patience and thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

This society is a "secret" organization which purports to share secret information on how to attain wealth.

There are more than a few complaints against the organization from reputable organizations like consumer affairs.

While I can not say definiteively, it has all the earmarks of a scam.

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow-up questions, feel free to ask.

If you ask a follow-up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable. I promise to respond as soon as I return. Please note that I am often unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response, PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or, if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you, and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald

Here are resources that you can review to help you decide for yourself:

http://www.latimes.com/business/lazarus/la-fi-lazarus-league-secret-society-20160812-snap-story.html

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/news/miss-annabelles-money-pit-neothink-the-league-and-the-twelve-visions-031814.html

Lastly, I can tell you after 34+ years of practicing law, that excellent information on how to attain wealth over time is available for free from many excellent books in the public library.

Unless you have a special in demand talent the real secrets for attaining wealth are:

1) Discipline to live within your means and to religiously set aside money to save and invest;

2) Patience to allow your wealth to grow by investing in a diversified set of investments;

3) Time. Time to allow the money to grow over 25 to 30 years.

Nearly everything else is a lie or a gamble.