My dad has been in a nursing home for a year. He has asked…

Customer Question
My dad has been...

My dad has been in a nursing home for a year. He has asked over and over again to go home, his wife will not allow him Home. He was diagnosed with Parkinson and early stage demencia. He was hospitalized last year in February due to hallucinations. He lives in Denver Colorado and I live in California.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

He has spoken to the Director of the nursing home and she said she don’t really know why he is still there. There has been any issues

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Denver

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, last year I mad am appt for my dad to see his doctors, she said he did not pass his memory test but he was still competent

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/13/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

Could you explain a little more?

Are you trying to take your father home with you to California?

If not, who is going to take care of him in Colorado if his wife does not have any interest of taking care of him?

Thank you for your cooperation.