My healthcare plan was canceled today due to non-payment of…

Hi! my healthcare plan...

Hi! my healthcare plan was canceled today due to non-payment of premium. I want to pay whatever i can to try to avoid that decision, but every person from the health insurance company said that they could not help. is there something to do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New jersey.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Can you explain further i didnt understand the question.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that i tried to pay, but the payments were not going through, and now its canceled

3/12/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Normally on payment of premium the policy will be reinstated and even retroactively.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
i have a couple of questions. If i pay the full amount online today, is that considered reinstated? if not, how much would cost me to send this letter, i want to settle, can pay everything i own, but they are not giving me the chance to do so.
Would be reinstated but you want their consent before paying. A local lawyer Can handle cheaply since time involved is minimal. Perhaps $500. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
the minimal time involved is 500? oh gosh. that's too much. my whole bill is about 600.
Could be cheaper but you can also avoid it and speak to a supervisor. They will want your money!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
I'm on hold with the company. in the mean time i read that i could make an external review, so i gathered all the documents that i have , filed they form, and i'm going to send it to this MAXIMUM Federal Services. Would you recommend that?
Absolutely! Sounds like it’s progressing!Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
will do. thank you