Got a good one for you I was sued for $250,000 for a car…

Customer Question
Got a good one...

Got a good one for you I was sued for $250,000 for a car accident I was never in it's all identity theft but I cannot go back to the state I was accused of because of other legal problems and what are the statute of limitations for probation violation

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

This was in Las Vegas Nevada and I don't know how old the car was cuz I was not part of the accident are part of the vehicle

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes the paperwork has been filed and everything years ago I didn't know about it the time but I can't go back and fight it cuz I am a wanted fugitive in that state

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Which leads me to my next question how can I stop that I just want my record to be done and over with

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/12/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 1 month ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
You may sue for a declaratory order holding you not liable.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
See that's my problem I didn't know about the lawsuit for so so long it was already filed I was already found guilty I've been dealing with my whole life but to go on that lawsuit which I don't care if they never tried it my money for it I just try to get my credit in order how do I go about getting me off The Wanted list in the state of Nevada
You would need counsel to clear the matter with the authorities based on fraud and otherwise sue for the order.
Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Tina, Lawyer