I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU SETTLE OUT OF COURT ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO…

I WANT TO KNOW...

I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU SETTLE OUT OF COURT ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO SIGN SETTLEMENT FORM BEFORE YOU SEE THE BILL AND MONEIES YOUR SUPPOSE TO RECIEVE??

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

CALIFORNIA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

JUST THE PAPERS FOR THE AMOUNTS TO BE RECEIVED AND AFTER THAT,WE SIGN THOSE THEN THEY SENT PART TO SIGN TO RELEASE MONEY BUT THERE TAKING OVER HALF THE MONEY AND WE REFUSE TO SIGN THAT ONE AND IT SAYS IF THE PAYMENTS THEY MAKE ARE LATE ,THERE SUPPOSE TO SEND 10% EXTRA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

CAN THE WITH HOLD THE PAYMENTS IF WE DON'T SIGN THE LAST PAPER TO RELEASE THE MONIES OR WILL THEY JUST SEND THE CHECKS

3/12/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Hello I am an attorney here to help. There's no legal requirements that you sign before receiving settlement money. The law just requires the parties to agree to whatever they want to do.
If they are keeping the money unlawfully, then you can and should make a demand that if they don't pay up the accurate amount, the other party will be in breach of contract. Ho else can I help you today?
WE AGREED BUT ONCE WE AGREE THEY SENT PAPERS STATING WE OWED ALL THESE BOGUS AMOUNTS OF MONEY ..THE SETTLE MENT WAS 500.000 AND WE ONLY RECEIVING 100,000 AN SOME CHANGE THERE GETTING MOST OF THE MONEY!AND SOME WANT TO TAKE THE MONEY AND SOME OF US DIDN'T
I understand. Have you asked them to verify those charges?
I DON'T HAVE $59
You can ignore the phone call request. Those are sent automatically.
I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF WE HAVE A CHANCE FOR MORE MONEY AND OR JUST SIGN THE RELEASE PAPERS??
THANKS YOU
WE WANT THEM TO VERIFTY THE CHARGES ,NO THEY WON'T EXCEPT OUR CALLS
I wouldn't sign anything until they can verify to your satisfaction that the money they are withholding is allowed. Unless they can point to something in the law or the original contract that allowed them to do so, don't sign it. You may need to consider a breach of contract action against this party if they can't come up with a legit reason why they are withholding the money. If they are dodging your calls, I would send them a letter advising them that if they don't comply, you'll be forced to bring a lawsuit against them.
Go to www.verycheaplegalforms.blogspot.com.and you can find template breach of contract letters you can send to them.
I MEANT NOW THERE NOT EXCEPTING OUR CALLS
Did you have any other questions for me today?

There’s a site that I’ve used in the past where you can find a good template for advising of a breach of contract. It's a bit easier (and cheaper) than going through litigation and I have seen it be effective in the past. If this doesn’t work, sadly, the only other option is to either go through an informal mediation or file a lawsuit in your local court. This website is also pretty cool because you can download the forms right after purchasing. Click here to get started. What other questions did you have for me today that I can help you out with:-)?

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
HELLO HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO, REDO A CASE THAT HAS CONFLICT OF INTEREST AND BREACH OF CONTRACT? SHOULDN'T TAKE LONG ONCE THE GET ALL THE PAPER WORK FROM THE OTHER ATTORNEY ONCE WE GET ANOTHER ONE RIGHT!