Let me see if I can shorten this. My husband and I own a…

Ok, let me see...

Ok, let me see if I can shorten this. My husband and I own a restaurant in a small town in Colorado. We hired a girl who became quite a problem for us. The first incident was she and her husband started a food truck type business and asked us to let them us our commercial kitchen for licensing. We said “no” we were comfortable with that. Next incident..she wears a gun on her hip, I was called for help by my daughter who was working as it had gotten busy and when I arrived I walked in and she had been a customer at the time, had gotten up to assist my daughter and was delivering plates with a gun on her hip.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

Oops wasn’t done

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Let me continue it’s gets crazy

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes give me a sec to enter more

3/12/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Hello I am an attorney here to help. What specific questions did you have for me today?
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
I guess my final question is do we have any recourse against this person and her business for what she is doing like defamation of character or actually I don’t knowBut the situation has gotten out of hand
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
Do I continue with the details or wait for a call
Hi, you should be getting a call within the hour.