I need someone to review a lease. Florida commercial lease…

I need someone to...

I need someone to review a lease

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Florida commercial lease lee county

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

3/12/2018
Michael Bradley

you can attach it

do you have a specific question about the lese

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want to make sure it I understand all of the terms.1) We are not in the building yet but the lease states that it begins March 1st but it is already March 15th.
2) The rent will increase in years 4 and 5 by 3%
3) Payment of rent will begin on June 1st, 2018Is there anything in the lease I should be concerned with?

1 it says that it starts March 1 but the first payment is June 1 so in my opinion rent free until June 1

2. I agree with you 3% in years 4 and 5

3 1st payment due June 1

if you are not in the location yet I would request they redo the lease and extend the free period to the full time (3 months)

I have reviewed the lease and nothing seems out of place

I can not comment about the rates but the language checks out

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
okay thank you
You are welcome. Good luck. Please rate my advice. While I do not do this for the ratings, my compensation is tied into the rating system. Thank you. I strive for five stars

Good luck to you! You can come back here free of charge after I'm rated for a follow-up question.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with. That includes looking for lawyers. I’m happy to do so! I’m here most of the time (usually at night!) so you can always come back and talk to me (no extra charge) after I’m rated. If I’m not here, I will get an email if you leave me a question.

Please accept my answer, and please rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars (5, 4 or 3 stars, 5 stars would be much appreciated as I ALWAYS strive to give you 5 star service!). This can be found AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE and then submit, as this is how I get credit for my time with you and with your question. I work hard to give you a thorough and honest answer. Please let me know if there is more that I can do to answer your question and if you need more information such as where to find lawyers. If not, I thank you for your rating. I can’t get credit for answering your question without your fair and honest rating. I have given you the benefit of my legal knowledge and 25 years of experience as well as my time. My statistics show that almost 100% of my customers here have been extremely satisfied with my answers as I am always truthful and thorough. The majority of my ratings, by far, have been 5s, which is extremely important to me.

Feel free to come back here for a follow-up question based on this one.
You're welcome to ask follow-up questions at any time, any day after I'm rated, free of charge.

We are not employees of Just Answer but are independent contractors, so your rating is very important to us so that we can be reimbursed for our work. Thank you! I'd rather be given the chance to add more information than be rated negatively, so I thank you for that.

If you want to ask for me specifically another time -- for a new question -- ask for "Michael Bradley ONLY" and I will get the question. Otherwise you can come right back into this room for follow-ups, free of charge.

Best of luck to you and thank you for letting me help you today! Thanks in advance for rating me!

I strive for 5 star service every time, so if there's anything else I can do to earn that, I'm happy to do so.

Michael Bradley
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

you are welcome

good luck

Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Lawyer