Tina, is it possible to acquire Power of Attorney over some…

Customer Question
Tina , is it...

Tina , is it possible to acquire Power of Attorney over some that has been diagnose with severe Dementia?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And just to clarify, what paperwork has been filed?

The state of Illinois , Power of Attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes according to my sister’s step daughter , they POA papers on file @ the Nursing Home where they admitted last year in July 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There is a problem with the Nursing Home sending my sister for Surgery ( Gyne / Uterus Repair ) , I have been trying to get them to do this since 11/24/17

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Lawyer: Andrew, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer

Hello I am a licensed practicing attorney with 20 years’ experience hopefully I can help with your problem. Please give me a moment to review and respond to your question.

If you would like a phone call just accept the offer. We can also chat if that is what you would like.