Pennsylvania. I have received legal documents for a agent…

Customer Question
My name is*****: What...

My name is*****: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have received legal documents for a agent job for a company in Japan the company name s Tateno corporation ltd they want a lot of personal information

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Is the job a telecommuting position or are you to relocate to Japan? How did you learn of the job? What sort of an interview was conducted?

The company contacted me online,they are looking for agents in US and Canada