I have another quick question

......
I have another quick question ...
I’m worried my attorney is going to do the same thing she did the last 5 times in court and that is to request to speak to the judge and judges chambers and then all the attorneys go back, confer with the judge, then come out with a written order from the judge. No testimony is heard, and that diminishes any say I have whatsoever on what the attorneys and judge decides in “their” best interest.I’m starting to feel like there is some friend buddy system going on here and do I have any rights or recourse? Can I demand that everything be heard outside of judges chambers.
Please don’t just advise that I get another attorney or A better attorney. I’m Unemployed right now and I can’t afford one.
3/12/2018
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

I would make a verbal request here to be allowed to participate in any conferences. This isn't right to exclude you. You have rights as well. Don't let them exclude you from the process. Speak up don't let them do this without your participation.I would also tell your lawyer that concerns you as well he works for you.

I​ appreciate the chance to help you and for your patience here today. If you can positive rate 5 stars it is always much appreciated.

I told her and she has replied as though I don’t get a say in the matter.
if I make a verbal request then the judge should allow me to also confer?

Follow it up by email to your lawyer, its a paper trial if you have to file grievance and sue for malpractice.And I would also tell the judge this if they go to do one.Cover your bases here.You have rights.I wish you the best.

Ray, Lawyer
Ok. Thank you. I have several emails in which I have addressed the concern. But I will write a Lee concise email addressing this directly. Thank you. I may end of pro-se did pushing the matter and upsetting her but I don’t know what else to do. She is putting me in a terrible position.
Sorry for typos