Senior who won case in small claims can I take him to

Senior who won case...

Senior who won case in small claims can I take him to criminal court for credit fraud used card without permission

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Pa.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can I file police report then take him to court we are 77 years old and this guy just laughed at me

3/12/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You can file a complaint for credit card fraud and also financial abuse of the elderly with the police and it is up to them to take it to the DA to decide on prosecution.

Also, if you have a small claims judgment, your next step is filing a motion for writ of execution on judgment and ask the court to issue an order to levy his bank accounts or his property if you know where they are located and if you do not know where they are located, then you can file a motion for a debtor examination together with the writ of execution and force him to court to disclose his assets so you can seize them for the judgment.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

thank you your answer was very helpful and the response was just what I wanted

Thank you.