How do i make a grandson, who does not pay rent or anything…

Customer Question
How do i make...

How do i make a grandson, who does not pay rent or anything else, move out. He is taking advantage of his 87 yr. old grandmother.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Concord, Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. His father was living with her, taking care of her. His son moved in and now will not leave.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He's been told he has to move, he just won't.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Have you given grandson any written notice to vacate?

.

How long has he lived there?

.

Was he supposed to pay rent? and if so is he behind?

.

.

thanks