Im seeking professional help asap! trying to get a hold of…

Customer Question
Hello, im seeking professional...

Hello, im seeking professional help asap! trying to get a hold of help regarding a domestic violence case with my girlfriend in fairview OR.Its was saturday night, 3-11-18, that me and my girlfriend were yelling at each other and "disturbung the peace" when a neighbor called the police. they immediatly arrested me no questions asked and i went to jail for the night and was able to bail out yesterday. i was charged with domestic violence assault, and givin a no contact order. in no way have i ever assaulted my girlfriend or any person for that matter. i would really like to set up a consultation with you as soon as possible, thank you.sincerely, ***** ********@******.*** (###) ###-####
- - - - - - - - - -This user has given you permission to respond with a phone call.You may call them at(###) ###-####any time.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Oregon, it happened saturday night i get arrained today at 2 pm

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

How can i find that out? i do not know

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That is all thank you!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/12/2018
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Michael Bradley

the site gives out general information and do not offer legal represent ion

I can provide you a list of qualified attorneys who may be able to help

when is your court date

Thank you. I do not have a court date yet but I have my arraignment today at 2 pm

where in OR are you

Fairview just outside of Portland

below is a list of criminal defense attorneys that may be able to help you

they are all highly rated in the filed

I suggest looking at a few of the profiles and make some consultations

You need to get ahead of this since it appears things were blown out of proportion

an attorney can help settle this and make it go away

https://www.avvo.com/criminal-defense-lawyer/or/portland.html

https://www.justia.com/lawyers/criminal-law/oregon/portland

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/criminal-law/portland/oregon

how did the arraignment go