I have a LLC, where I own 100% percentage interest. I am the…

I have a LLC...

I have a LLC, where I own 100% percentage interest. I am the only Member and Manager for right now. Can I write in my Capital Contribution on my OA document or must it be typed in?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

Yes, Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Example please?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Oh no, thank you

3/12/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thanks so much for your patience. The answer to your question is yes, you can write it in. The operating agreement is not ordinarily filed with the state anyway and is kept private with the member(s) of the LLC. Accordingly, you could have the entire thing handwritten if you wanted. If only the capital contribution is handwritten, it won't invalidate your OA in any way.

Did you have any other questions for me regarding this?

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Super Thanks! And No Sir, I don't have another questions for now, but when I do, I know exactly where I can come to get the answers. Super Thanks again. ***** Metcalf

Thanks so much Johnel!