Do you have to serve the posing counsel a printed copy of a…

Do you have to serve...
Do you have to serve the posing counsel a printed copy of a motion you submitted, or is an emailed copied sufficient?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Motions may be sent by first class mail and if the opposing party agrees you may send notice of the motions by email. You do not have to do personal service with a process server for motions.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Do I have to include the exhibits ?

Thank you for your reply.

If you are going to present the exhibits in support of your motion, yes, you do have to include them.

Thanks

Thank you for your reply.