I am trying to decide if I should report my attorney to the…

I am trying to...

I am trying to decide if I should report my attorney to the state Barr for misteprrsenting me.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Mississippi

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet. I am getting ready to. People are trying to convince me that I will hurt his livelihood if I report him. But he made several huge mistakes on my case that should not have happened.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Should I tell you what I am charging the attorney with or just save that for the lawyer?

3/12/2018
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. What did the attorney do and how did this affect the outcome of the case? Did you speak to him about this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1, I was first told by my attorney to pay a DHS attorney. He said that we enable us to garnish his pay checks but it really only made it much more difficult trying to schedule everyone and find times we could meet.
2) I had a hearing scheduled for March 2017. My lawyer postponed it so the new DHS lawyer could get up to speed. After I repeatedly begged my lawyer to set a hearing date, he finally sets it for Feb13,2018 but again canceled that because nobody told Erica and she had a prior commitment. The hearing has now been scheduled for April 24 and 25 but both of my layers have comflicys so I am goi g to be representing myself after all.
Third, my attorney charged me a flat rate free. This fee was to take me from beginning to end-signed by my attorney. Now he says I need to give h more money.
I kept telling my lawyer we needed to send my cancelled checks and itemized bills as discovery. He kept telling me the DHSLawyer would do it. But she did not have access to the information. Hr yelled st me when I asked about the need to send the information and said he knew what he was doing. The important discovery documents were never sent.
Now we have a hearing scheduled for April 24 and 25 but both of my lawyers have conferences they need to attend and will not be there. My attorney wants me to sign a waiver release but I refused. That night my mother calls me and tells me to sign the release and not to report him to the bar or she will tell my employer I use drugs( not true). So obviously my attorney has been talking to my brother and mother. I am being pressured to settle on this case but I am taking a very big loss. Should I report my attorney to the bar?

I am unable to take a call request but another expert should be able to assist shortly.

LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Van
Van, Retired Criminal Court Judge
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am scared of using this site. I am scared of hidden fees.,I don't mind paying the $39 but I do not want to pay more. I am poor and about to lose my house to taxes. Please let my poor umtrpresented self off of this site. I can't afford it. Bye!
Customer service can assist. Please contact them
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please do not call. I cannot afford it. I spoke to my attorney. Said I was unhappy and wanted my fees back. He read me the definition of extortion.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't want a phone cal. I want out of this site. I feel I am losing g money too fast. Stop. Get me out. I made up mynmind. Reporting the lawyer to the bar.

Customer service can issue you a refund. 1(###) ###-####/p>

LegalKnowledge, Attorney