I sued someone for 19,000 dollars ‘and th e judge ruled in…

Customer Question
I sued someone for...

I sued someone for 19,000 dollars ‘and th e judge ruled in my favor. The person is doing a really good job hiding there funds on other people account.and he doesn’t own any property . I was wondering can I take this case to Supreme Court.?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The judgment has been added to his credit report I believe

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/12/2018
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Is the individual employed?