How many times can I motion to dismiss an Exparte in the…

Customer Question
How many times can...

How many times can I motion to dismiss an Exparte in the state of missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The Exparte. Has been served so I would assume so

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Other than I was coerced into filing two times and a person that coerced me claimed he knows every secretary and every officer in the city of independence no

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it has been as far as I know
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
she has been served and I was coerced twice by a guy I knew that claims he knows every secretary and every officer and every judge in the city of indepence
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My number is(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Legal Discussion by Email. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

What type of proceeding does this involve?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Family court and hoping for couples counseling

Unfortunately a motion to dismiss a legal proceeding may only be brought once per hearing unless there is :
1. a basis to amend the original request to dismiss; then the first request would be amended accordingly

2. there is a legal error by the court in which case the petitioner may request an interlocutory appeal to challenge that denial.

Hello; just checking in on the above.
If you have further questions please post here and I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Otherwise
kindly rate positively (hopefully you feel I have earned 5 stars) to help maintain my high customer satisfaction score and so I know you were satisfied with my services.

The above information is for educational purposes only. An attorney in one's jurisdiction can be located at https://www.americanbar.org/groups/legal_services/flh-home.html
Thank you.

legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer