Is there a limit of ex parte application for extension of…

Is there a limit of...
Is there a limit of ex parte application for extension of time to answer a motion for summary judgement ? Ive been on pro per but now defendant has filed a motion for summary judgement. I filed ex-parte and was granted a 30 day extension but now my funds to pay an Attorney to represent me is being delayed but at the same time the clock is ticking.
3/12/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

There is no limit in the statutes as to how much additional time a court can give on extension. Any extensions of time in a case is purely a discretionary function of the judge. So, it is up to what the judge believes reasonable based on the good cause you present to the court.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.