I am a Us citizen traveling through Asia. I have legal

documents I need notarized. I’m...
I am a Us citizen traveling through Asia. I have legal documents I need notarized. I’m unable to get an appointment at the US embassy and was planning to find a private notary to do this. Do you know if this will be accepted in the US? Or am I required to use a notary service through the Us embassy?
Anyone there?
I still haven’t received a response
3/12/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

As long as the document is notarized in accordance with the laws of the place where you have it notarized, then it is acceptable in the US. So, if you go to an official private notary and they notarize the document in accordance with the law, then it is an acceptable notary for the form.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.