What type of legal documents for state of California for a…

What type of legal documents...
What type of legal documents for state of California for a mother to send her child to public school with out having to vaccinated him before hand? Or is there an alternative ways beside home schooling ? Please answer ASAP.
3/12/2018
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - to my knowledge there is no public school that will accept a student who does not have all their required vaccines. I do believe there are private schools set up for children who are not vaccinated.

There’s no other way beside that ?
What about religion reason ?

That still would not allow a child to go to public school - the school's rationale would be to protect the other children. Wether that is right or wrong.

DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer
private is school would be the only alternative.
Thank you !

That is the quick answer yes - the long answer that you would need to hire an attorney for would be to contact the public school, tell them what vaccines your child does not have and get a doctor's note about a continuing treatment plan on their behalf. But before you do that I would consult with an attorney and speak to your local public school.

Ok got it. Thank you.