Do you are any one in your group, are maybe you know, or…

Customer Question
Do you are any...

Do you are any one in your group, are maybe you know, or could recommend a lawyer that do pro bona

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Fl

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes in 1989 again in2012

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/12/2018
Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 4 months ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

What type of lawyer do you need?

Crimeral lawyer for my son Gary J****** dc#115095 and if posbile a pro bono lawyer.Plaese respond with email if possible***@******.***

Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 4 months ago

Here is a link to pro bono criminal lawyers in Florida:

https://www.justia.com/lawyers/criminal-law/florida/legal-aid-and-pro-bono-services

I hope this helps. Please go ahead and rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I’ve earned one today.