My son and daughter are going to get checked for scoliosis…

Hi, My name is***** am...

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

3/11/2018
P. Simmons, Attorney

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Prepare for what? A screening for a scoliosis?

There is no need to "prepare"...the screening involves the child standing up, with their shirt off (or pulled up so the back is visible), so the examiner can view the curvature of their spine. That is all there is to it. No need to prepare.

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

My experience is that they will have the examiner pull up the shirt from the back...they simply need to see the spine to evaluate.

You would need to contact the school and ask them. I would urge you to have her participate...identifying this condition early can greatly help treatment (if treatment is needed)

The screening is the same. It is the human spine they are screening...it is similar for boys and girls

You have to ask the school that question. I do not know how this school will conduct the exam.

Sorry, I do not understand the question.

P. Simmons, Attorney