Second opinion] IS THE NEOTHINK SOCIETY AQ SCAM??

Customer Question
Second opinion] IS THE...

Second opinion] IS THE NEOTHINK SOCIETY AQ SCAM?? _____________________

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

CALIFORNIA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I HAVE RECEIVED AN IMPRESSIVE INVITATION TO JOIN AND I RESPONDED AFFIRMATIVELY AND I PURCHASED SEVERAL OF THEIR BOOKS FROM AMAZON.. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO CONTACT ME IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
PLEASE READ MY EXTENDED RESPoNSE TO ZOEY, which got cut off HE DID NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION, BUT GAVE SOUND ADVICE. THAT ADVICE COULD GIVEN TO THAT TYPE OF QUESTION BY A COMPUTER WITHOUT ANY ATTORNEY HAVING SEEN THE QUESTION. HE STATES THAT HE HAS RECEIVED MANY QUESTIONS AB0UT THE NEOTHI8NK SOCIETY AND SO HE SHOUD HAVE A REAL ANSWER BY NOW, INSTEAD OF A GENERAL PRECAUTION WHICH MAY BE SUFFICIENT FOR MOST PEOPLE. ON THE OTHER HAND, IT LOOKS MORE LIKE A PLOY TO GET MORE "MEMBERS to "just ask".
I NEED A REAL ANSWER. THE ANSWER CANBE AS SIMPLE AS A "YES" OR "NO" ANSWER TOTHE QUESTION, "IS THE NEOTHINK SOCIERTY A SCAM? ______.OR THE ANSWER COULD BE "WE DO NOT KNOW".
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

You already got a real answer which the site shows me you haven't yet read. Please look at that. You can find it by logging into the site and finding your original question by clicking on the "My Questions" link.

It includes links to scam reports which should tell you all you need to know.