I am disabled. I live in Texas and in Section 31.031 Texas…

I am disabled. I...

I am disabled. I live in Texas and in Section 31.031 Texas Property Tax Code allows people like me pay taxes quarterly. I always paid my taxes and bought my insurance on my own. My Mortgage and Title Company deceived me. They added on the taxes which I don't own and hold my money when I can have my money and pay my own taxes when it come due. My due is not 90 days and 150 days more. They harassed me and now they don't want to close. It cost me time money and effort besides my mental anguish. Do I have the case against them for these damages?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Houston, Texas.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I haven't filed any reported or Lawsuit yet. I am going to seem like I have no way out.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I know they told me and all other Lenders told me, any taxes due in 60 days before closing must be paid, which I did pay all my taxes due in 60 days more than 60 days. I paid up to 90 days and 150 days. I gave them receipts. I gave them 31.031 Texas Property Tax Code and they still did not do their job or call to find out if the law is truth or not. They just totally discriminate me and practice with Deceptive Trade and everything in violation and deception.

3/12/2018
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

You need a lawyer to represent you aggressively in resolving your issues. Here are some highly rated attorneys in Houston who offer free consultations:

Mehdi Cherkaoui tel(###) ###-#### http://www.cherkaouilawfirm.com/

Joseph Michael Schreiber tel(###) ###-#### http://www.lawdoneright.net/

John Victor Mastriani tel(###) ###-#### http://www.texasdebtdefense.com/

In addition to providing the proof go your payments, please tell them that you feel discriminated against because of your disability,

I hope this helps. Please go ahead and rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The mortgage company and title company have money, multi millions or billions, I don't have nothing. How could I fight them?
I am so sick at heart. They messed up my refinance so that they can keep me on the old loan with highest interest rate.

Since you are nearing foreclosure, here are some expert lawyers who specialize in foreclosures. They can tell you what your options are and the strategies for recovering your lawyer's fees from the lenders:

Robert C. “Chip” Lane(###) ###-#### https://www.lanelaw.com/

Lu Ann Trevino tel(###) ###-#### http://www.trevino-law.com/practice-areas/foreclosure-prevention/

Please go ahead and rate me. I get no credit for my work for you unless you do.

If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee.

Edward Young
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
For 42 years of my owning homes, I never late or delinquent, never short always paid on time or before time since I setup the auto payment directly come out of my disability check. I am not near foreclosures. But I am being duped, cheated and violated of my right. I contacted one of the lawyers that you recommend and I am waiting for them to call me. I will let you know how it goes.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This morning one lady saying that she is a notary for the Title Company. She will be at my house to take my signature for the closing this Friday but she has no "disclosure" neither Title company or Mortgage company gave me any "Disclosure" these people violate the Law left and right and I am being screwed. I contacted one of the Lawyer that you suggested, he never called back. I guess he doesn't want to deal with it since doesn't involve much money for him? There must be a law to help people like me. Can I report to the Attorney General and later on file a lawsuit when I find a right lawyer?

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! I know rating takes an additional step and I truly appreciate you taking the extra time! It's been my honor and privilege to help you with this. If I can help you in any way in the future, I'll be happy to help. For easy access, my bookmark is: https://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-visaspecialist/ Or, simply request “Edward only” in the first line of your question.

Try calling this attorney. He specializes in consumer protection issues:

Clark Martin tel(###) ###-#### http://www.waltermartinlaw.com/consumer-protection/

Edward Young
Edward Young
Edward Young