Would like to speak to you if you don't calling me it's hard…

Customer Question
Hi, would like to...

Hi, would like to speak to you if you don't calling me it's hard for me to txt is it possible(###) ###-####Leslie Monaco

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No need assistance

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank You so Much, it's difficult for me to txt may he or she phone me on home phone @(###) ###-####please
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
3/14/2018
Lawyer: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 1 month ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have loaned $ 500 to a small business owner and they have now not returned calls , blocked me from FB, I need to Sue them and have all pwpk & SS # Tax returns of Theirs& Letter from them promising to pay back with $ 200 interest by February 28th ,no calls, Since , I need my money, please advise
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.please call(###) ###-####Home number
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please call home phone
Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today - The first thing that you need to do is get all of your paperwork together that shows them promising to pay the money back. Also, get all the conversations/text/FB messages/ where you tried to speak to them and they did not respond. Next, go to your local courthouse and file a small claims action against the business and the owner. Then, once in court, show the judge everything that I mentioned and you will get a judgement and money paid to you. Also, if this seems too daunting of a task, you can hire a civil attorney to help you and in small claims court, you can get the other side to pay for their fees.

I hope that answers your question - can you please rate my answer with 5 stars

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please cancel my subscription, and don't charge me for any further information this has been no Help, I request a $5.00 refund to my credit card number as well, Leslie Monaco
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No call as requested,Full refund to my credit card, Leslie Monaco
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can't hear on this phone that is why I asked you to call me it's difficult for me to txt and to leave my home I have Medical issues, please cancel this I can't afford it , thank you ' Leslie Monaco
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can't afford this please cancel this, Leslie Monaco
DanLegal
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer