I have a small Poodle and when I leave according to my

neighbour he barks all the...
I have a small Poodle and when I leave according to my neighbour he barks all the time in my house I have had problems with this neighbour all the time noshe's the only one I crbed my other dogs from barking outside as soon as they start they come in one time I had an arguement with her about my dogs I told her she didn't complain about the other dogs constant barking in the neighbourhood ju mine she answered that only mine bother her I want to know if anything legal can be done with this harrassing neighbour!!
3/11/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.If harassment persists can involve the local police as well.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
it is harrassment? Can she legally do anything id mydog persists on barking in my home?
She cannot. You can pursue as mentioned or ignore! Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
thank you you've answered my question she has called animal control on me to the point they don't respond so that's why she's sending her boyfriend over because if she could she would have called animal control thank you!
Very welcome. No need to worry.
Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney