This is a very complicated situation. I moved into the house…

Customer Question
This is a very complicated...
This is a very complicated situation. I moved into the house I grew up in, that my great grandparents built, and was promised to take over house payments. My mother who bought it from my grandpa in 94, after living back in the home for almost 5 year's after I graduated college, I left my hometown once more only this time my mother rented the property to a co-workers and my belongings remained stored in the basement untill I moved back and OK nce again took possession of my childhood home. My mother and father got married and decided to build there own house. In the 6years I've been here I have made many upgrades and repairs inside and out expecting to raise my family here. After much bck and forth I'm told she sold the property. Oragionally I was told I'd be compensated for the work done and money would be set A-side to move on. I was never paid on any matter and because of the way my parents feel about my sons father, we are being evicted for non- payment. Although it has never been a "landlord/tennant" situation, it has been taken to court first by myself with a mechanics lien, and now by her sayin non-payment. I have found out my mother fillex bankruptcy which iz tge urgency to sell before it goez thru. She has taken out morgages on the assumption she has licex here,
but has not. I'm confused as to where to go from here and what has happened with the lien? Tennant files mechanic lien then gets evicted and the property is sold what happens to the lien
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/11/2018
Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today - Did you get a valid lien placed on the house? Do you have any documentation showing you were told you would be compensated for the improvements?