I had a pbt that tested at .009 I received a ticket for

I had a pbt...

I had a pbt that tested at .009 I received a ticket for violation of license restriction. Do I go to court or pay the fine? My lisence restriction says point .02 or less.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Court on Wed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Did not have a valid license at the time, I do now.

3/11/2018
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today - I would 100% recommend that you go to court and do not just pay the fine. You have two things on your side with regards ***** ***** case. First, your PBT was under the amount for a restriction violation. That will be a very large mitigation factor to the prosecutor. Second, you have a valid license now. This is the biggest plus you have. The prosecutor will be very willing to work with you because you have a valid license. When you go to court, request to speak to the prosecutor and tell him what I just spoke about and you will end up in a good spot.

I hope that answered your question - can you please rate me with 5 stars

DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Good luck on Wednesday