Morrow Georgia Code enforcement captain condemned my house…

Customer Question
Morrow Georgia Code enforcement captain...
Morrow Georgia Code enforcement captain condemned my house saying it was condemned 1) because the water was off, 2) Ihad remover drywall from walls, 3) to I had removed a ceiling light fixture, 4) and because there was house house hold trash and construction trash in the house. Although I told the code Captain I had Reporter to the police that someone had broke into the house and thrown house hold garbage all over house, 2) water was to be cut back on and I recovered from concussion . Ordered
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
3/11/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question about this issue?