What should i do if i think i am being emotionally

Customer Question
What should i do...

What should i do if i think i am being emotionally threatened indirectly and made to do things?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i had to make international money transfer and i think that might be bad thing for my status is there a way to get legal explanation of my situation?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please explain your situation so that I can understand your dilemma.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.